What to do in case of a positive PCR test for covid-19?
Please inform the study department of the faculty immediately – (email@example.com) or contact your faculty coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At the same time, send a list of subjects you have attended, 2 days before a positive test or signs of disease. Alternatively, send the names of students and employees of FSE UJEP who were out of class with you (eg stay in the corridor, consultations) in the same time period in the so-called risk contact. The following is considered to be a risky contact:
- direct contact (handshake, kiss, hug, meeting at meal, etc.),
- contact for more than 15 minutes, at a distance of less than 1.5 m, at which neither side has adequate respiratory protection, ie at least an FFP2 respirator or a nanowear (this contact is not considered hazardous with adequate respiratory protection).
For compulsory courses, inform the teacher that you cannot attend contact classes due to illness and associated quarantine.
What is the procedure after a risky contact with a person who has tested positive by a PCR test?
Fully vaccinated (minimum 14 days after vaccination) and persons who have had the disease (no more than 180 days have elapsed since the first positive PCR test):
- if they do not feel symptoms of the disease, they do not have to quarantine or undergo a PCR test
- if they experience symptoms of the disease, they must pass a PCR test.
Unvaccinated people are obliged to enter the quarantine, in which case the same procedure applies as in the case of the disease.
What are the current measures for the functioning of universities?
Students are not currently required to prove infectivity, ie. the OTN rule (vaccination, test or illness) is not currently required for teaching and examinations.
In the interior of universities, the obligation to use respiratory protection applies (at least a FFP2 respirator or a nanowear), with exceptions:
- students in class, if they are sitting on a desk or otherwise seated and at the same time there are no more than 50 students in a given room at the same time,
- fully vaccinated academics in the provision of education,
- tested and examiner during the test, if all persons maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m,
- faculty staff at the time of work at the workplace, if they are in the room themselves or have a distance of at least 1.5 m from other persons.
The management of the faculty recommends using respiratory protection in the premises of FSE UJEP permanently, ie. even in teaching and exams.