The overall objective of RIPEC project (Research for Innovative Practices in Emergency Management of Erasmus) is to recognize problems and solutions in order to adopt innovative procedures and tools for dealing with emergency management of Erasmus mobility.
Welcome to the fifth issue of RIPEC project newsletter!
We hope you enjoy!
What can you look forward to?
- How did Erasmus+ change in these two years of global pandemic?
- PSC meeting celebrated on June the 6th!
- Erasmus opportunities outside the EU!
- What can a student do to help in an emergency situation?
- Interview section is out on RIPEC website!
- Happy summer vacations from the RIPEC team!
- TPM and Multiplier celebrated in Cadiz!
- FAQs section on the RIPEC website is out!
- RIPEC chatbot presented at the Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality (TEEM 2022)
- RIPEC chatbot awarded as best contribution in its track!
Visit our website at :
Do not hesitate to contact us at: