Alumni \ Alumni FSE UJEP \ Rules for membership
Rules for membership
- To become a member of the Alumni Club at the FSE, you have to be a graduate of a bachelor or master‘s study programme at the FSE UJEP.
- A necessary requirement for the membership in the Club is a registration, which can be completed via an online web application, accessible from web page of the FSE UJEP by means of an electronic form.
- When registering according to par. 2, the applicant for the membership in the Club will include the following data:
- name and surname
- year of born
- year of graduation from the FSE UJEP
- contact address
- employment (working position)
- reference to the profile in the social network (linkedIn, Facebook etc.)
- area of cooperation (what can the applicant offer to the FSE UJEP, resp. UJEP, its students and graduates – mentoring theses, lecturing, contract research etc.)
- study programme of graduation
- By completing the registration form according to par. 2 the applicant expresses the agreement with processing their personal data and their use for sending information about events, offers and other activities (research, invitation etc.), this agreement could be removed free of charge any time, in writing, addressed to the FSE UJEP.
- The applicant becomes a member of the Club after being issued and delivered a membership card.
- The member of the Club can ask for termination of the membership. This is effected on the day of the return of the membership card.